Relaxing here at the Lodge is great for getting your mind off the daily grind, whether you are fishing or just enjoying quiet time. But springtime can whet the appetite to be in the great outdoors, and the nearby Trinity Alps, mountain biking and hiking trails, class III and IV rapids, and Lewiston Lake offer a great variety of activities. We want you to plan and enjoy your time with us stress-free, so we are happy to take care of the small stuff for you.
Give us a call or shoot us an email to let us know what you’re interested in, whether it’s relaxing and romantic or rugged and rambunctious. We can help with any of these activities:
- A relaxing guided rafting trip – see eagles, osprey, geese, ducks, turtles, deer, schools of trout & jumping salmon while you enjoy a cool drink and soak up the sun. Float your way to the Lodge where the comfort of your room awaits, or float downstream and we will pick you up.
- An exciting foray into white-water rapids – the full force of the Trinity River’s class III through V waters await all challengers.
- A private candlelight dinner cruise for you and your special someone – enjoy the evening on the Sacramento River while a delicious dinner and dessert is prepared & served onboard.
- Hiking in the Trinity Alps – spend some time discovering the splendor of the Alps on well-marked trails. Perhaps just a day hike to ‘the spot’ and then settle down for a picnic lunch & local wine.
- And of course–go fishing! The Trinity River is famous for its salmon, steelhead, and brown trout. The Lodge works closely with excellent guides and outfitters to make sure you have a quality fishing experience and leave with happy memories.